When it comes to super trendy items, I don't like to spend a lot. Anything super trendy can be in an out in a few short months, so I don't think they are usually worth an investment. I will only try the trends that I really love, or the ones I can see becoming a classic or a wardrobe staple. If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen that I recently scored a black vintage Dior slip for $10.00 at a local consignment shop. It was great because slip dresses are on trend, but $10.00 isn't a pretty penny. I also feel that something black and vintage Dior is worth having in my wardrobe forever.
All that to say that I am trying out the slip dress trend! I've rounded up a few looks that I love to inspire different ways to wear it.
1. Effortlessly thrown over a graphic tee with booties:
2. Paired with a contrasting turtleneck:
3. Placed over a classic striped shirt:
4. Used to pattern mix:
5. Layered under a chunky cardigan and sleek sandals:Harper & Harley
5. With a leather jacket, choker, and sneakers:Riches For Rags
6. Accessorized with an oversized clutch and lace-up sandals:
Have you tried out this trend yet? If so, I would love to hear your ideas! Thanks for reading!